What To Know
- Select your profile pic > tap the gear > Support > I Need Help > Contact Us. Pick a category, tap Yes, fill out the form, and send it.
- There’s no guaranteed time frame to hear back from Snapchat support.
- You can also try @snapchatsupport on Twitter for help.
This article explains how to contact Snapchat support by reaching out through both Android and iOS versions of the app as well as getting in tough via the official Snapchat support account on Twitter. Snapchat does not provide a customer service email address or phone number; these are the best ways to get in touch with them.
How to Contact Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and if necessary, sign in to your account.
- Tap your profile/Bitmoji icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the More Information section and tap Support.On Android, the scroll to the Support section and tap the I Need Help option.
- Tap the orange Contact Us button.
- Select the category that your issue falls under by tapping the circle to the left of it from the list of issues given.Depending on what you choose, Snapchat might provide you with a secondary list of issues so you can get more specific.
- Read the instructions given to you after you’ve finished making your selections from the lists of issues given. If you haven’t tried any or all of the suggested troubleshooting tips, go ahead and try them now.
- If you read and followed the troubleshooting tips for your particular Snapchat issue and still had no luck solving it, go back to the instructions for that particular issue (you might need to go through steps 1 to 7 again) and scroll down to the very bottom of the page.Look for a gray question block that says, Need help with something else? Tap the YES button beneath it.This question isn’t shown for every issue, so you may or may not see it depending on what your issue is. If you don’t see it, that means it’s not an appropriate issue for customer service to help you with.
- An entry form will appear with several fields you can fill out. Go ahead and fill out your Snapchat username, your phone number, your device details, the date you started experiencing your issue, an optional screenshot attachment and additional information describing your issue in detail. You may also need to provide your email address, depending on the question you have.
- Tap the yellow SEND button when you’re done.
If you’d prefer not to follow the above steps through the app, you can do it instead in a web browser at support.snapchat.com/i-need-help.
When Will I Hear Back From Snapchat Customer Service?
Snapchat does not specify any timeframe for when you can expect to hear back from customer service after submitting your entry form. There’s also no guarantee that you absolutely will hear back, so, unfortunately, all you can really do is sit tight and wait it out.
If you’re already a Twitter user, you might be able to get faster support than by submitting an entry form through the app or website. Snapchat has a support account on Twitter that is constantly monitoring and answering relevant @mentions from Snapchat users.
Try Reaching out to Snapchat Support on Twitter
All you have to do is send a tweet or private message to @snapchatsupport and you could get a reply in as little as a few minutes. The customer service rep running the account might ask you for additional information, offer a suggested solution or confirm that your message has been passed on to the Snapchat team.
You Can Leave Feedback for Snapchat Too
If it’s not an issue you’re experiencing with Snapchat, but rather an idea or a suggestion you want to share, you can provide feedback to the company. From the general list of selections shown above in step six, select the I have feedback option and then choose whether you have a suggestion or a question. You’ll eventually be led to a simple form where you can fill out the details of your feedback.